aNdA MeRuPaKaN pEnGuNjUnG Sy Yg kE~~


I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Tuesday, December 7, 2010

LoVe Is LiKe A hUrRiCaNe

I lie in bed but I can't sleep
On the ledge but I can't leap
Even doing nothing is so hard to do

On my tongue but I can't speak
The simple things are sometimes deep
I only hope that this means something to you

I want to spend my life with you right by my side
Cause when you kiss my lips I see lighting in the sky

Butterflies I want to keep
I try to laugh but I just weep
There's something about you gets me just so deep inside

I want to spend tonight just looking in your eyes
I feel like a millionaire but I don't have a dime

That's like
One step forward and two steps back
Cause love is like a hurricane

When you're with me I'm on track
We're riding the crazy train
I'll be fine
If you're mine at the end of the line


LoVe YoU sO mUcH dEaR~~~!!! <3 <3 <3



2 comments:

faraliza aziz said...

awak ni sweeetttt sangat la syang~~!!!
wat saya nak ngesh jek!!!

Syam said...

sy wat awk nanes!!!
tidakkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk~~!!!
jgnnnnnn~~~
huhu~~